Exquisite Wines • Exclusive Prices • Extraordinary Causes
Oak Knoll District, Napa Valley, CA
2012 Cabernet Sauvignon
Oak Knoll District
Napa Valley, CA
Two great opportunities:
- With the purchase of 6 bottles of Tudal Winery's 2012 Clift Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, you'll receive one (1) bottle signed by John Tudal.
- With a 12 bottle purchase, receive one (1) bottle signed by John Tudal AND a complimentary wine tasting for two at Tudal Winery in Napa Valley, to be used within 1 year (by September 30, 2019).
Tudal Winery 2012 Clift Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
This vineyard was initially sourced for Tudal Winery in 2004 by Nils Venge – a Napa Valley legend catapulted into place after being the first to receive the highest honors of a 100 point score from wine critic Robert Parker for his 1985 Groth Vineyards Cabernet Reserve. Now in the hands of Ron and Rudy, this talented winemaking team has received accolades and recognition for many Clift Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon vintages over the years.
A luxurious dark ruby wine, condensed and opaque at the center, this wine first presents with aromas of blackberry pie, cigar box, cedar plank, and dried herbs. While the juicy blackberry flavors continue through to the palate, boysenberry, black cherry cola, cacao and dried fruits can also be detected. The tannins are smooth and the finish is absolutely delightful. The intermingling of the flavors and aromas make this a marvelous wine to explore. Enjoy!
~Tasting notes by Denise Cody, Cellar Angels' Chief Operating Angel
Clift Vineyard, Oak Knoll District, Napa Valley, CA
Will age beautiful over the next 5-8 years
Ron Vuylsteke & Rudy Zuidema
Additional Winemaker Notes:
- Produced for so many years, the Napa Valley rules now consider this an “Estate” wine
- Fruit from single vineyard - Clift Vineyard
- Aged in 50% French and 50% Kentucky American Oak
- Award-winning winery that has produced over 30 Cabernet Sauvignon vintages