SIP Virtual Wine Tastings with Winemakers
Bringing Wine Country To You.
Cellar Angels is thrilled to host a new virtual wine tasting and interview series to help wine enthusiasts cope with the unsocial world of social distancing and self-quarantine.
While showcasing their wines, Cellar Angels CEO, Martin Cody, interviews winemakers from Napa and Sonoma via Zoom every Friday night at 5pm PT (8pm ET). The Cellar Angels team fields questions from the virtual national audience and provides a respite from the COVID-19 restrictions around the country.
'SIP' Virtual Tastings Schedule
January 22, 2021: Meet Winemaker Stephanie Trotter Zacharia of Trotter 1/16 Winery
- Get details and shop the wine we're tasting: Trotter 1/16 Winery Ben's Blend Cabernet Sauvignon
January 29, 2021: Meet Vintners Betsy and Peter Spann of Spann Vineyards
- Get details and shop the wine we're tasting: Spann Vineyards 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon
February 5, 2021: Meet Diana Schweiger of Acumen
- Get details and shop the wine we're tasting: Acumen 2018 Mountainside Red Blend
February 12, 2021: Meet Christi Coors Ficeli of Goosecross Cellars
- Get details and shop the wine we're tasting: Goosecross Cellars 2016 Syrah
February 19, 2021: Meet Winemaker Douglas Danielak of Knights Bridge Winery
- Get details and shop the wine we're tasting: Knights Bridge Winery 2018 KBE Chardonnay
Purchase the SIP Virtual Wine Tasting Kit and Join Us!
Click on each title to watch previous SIP Virtual Wine Tasting Episodes