Virtual Wine Tastings with Winemakers
Bringing Wine Country To You.
Cellar Angels is thrilled to host a new virtual wine tasting and interview series to help wine enthusiasts cope with the unsocial world of social distancing and self-quarantine.
While showcasing their wines, Cellar Angels CEO, Martin Cody, interviews winemakers from Napa and Sonoma on Facebook Live and via Zoom every Friday night at 5pm PT (8pm ET). The Cellar Angels team fields questions from the virtual national audience and provides a respite from the COVID-19 restrictions around the country.
Shelter In Place 'SIP' Virtual Tastings Schedule
August 14, 2020: Vintner Kim Vance of Zoetic Wines
- Purchase by August 4th to receive for SIP Live Tasting: 2015 Pinot Noir
August 21, 2020: Vintner Rebecca Sciandri Griffin of Sciandri Family Vineyards
- Purchase by August 11th to receive for SIP Live Tasting: 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon
August 28, 2020: Winemaker Guy Davis of Davis Family Vineyards
- Purchase by August 18th to receive for SIP Live Tasting: 2016 Blanc de Noir
September 4, 2020: Viticulturist April Nalle and Winemaker Andrew Henderlong Nalle of Nalle Winery
- Purchase by August 25th to receive for SIP Live Tasting: 2018 Zinfandel
September 11, 2020: Vintner Lindsay Hoopes of Hoopes Vineyard
- Purchase by September 2nd to receive for SIP Live Tasting: 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon
September 18, 2020: Corley Family Monticello Vineyards
- Purchase by September 9th to receive for SIP Live Tasting: 2018 Estate Chardonnay
September 25, 2020: Co-Founder Crystalyn Hoffmann and Winemaker Doug Hackett of Spicy Vines
- Purchase by September 16th to receive for SIP Live Tasting: 2015 Edge Red Blend
October 2, 2020: Winemakers Brian Callahan and Steven Gower of Crux Winery
- Purchase by September 23rd to receive for SIP Live Tasting: 2016 GSM Red Blend
This Tasting Kit includes wines we will taste with each winery between August 28th and October 2nd.