Virtual Wine Tastings with Winemakers
Bringing Wine Country To You.
Cellar Angels is thrilled to host a new virtual wine tasting and interview series to help wine enthusiasts cope with the unsocial world of social distancing and self-quarantine.
While showcasing their wines, Cellar Angels CEO, Martin Cody, interviews winemakers from Napa and Sonoma on Facebook Live and via Zoom every Friday night at 5pm PT (8pm ET). The Cellar Angels team fields questions from the virtual national audience and provides a respite from the COVID-19 restrictions around the country.
'SIP' Virtual Tastings Schedule
October 23, 2020: Miriam Puentes of Honrama Cellars
- Get details and shop the wine we're tasting: 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon
October 30, 2020: Joy Sterling of Iron Horse Vineyards
- Get details and shop the wine we're tasting: 2018 'Harvest Moon' Blanc de Noir
November 6, 2020: Proprietors John and Ashley Derr of Lamyridae Vineyards
- Get details and shop the wine we're tasting: 2018 Grenache
November 13, 2020: Proprietor Jeff Loomis of Loomis Estate Vineyard
- Get details and shop the wine we're tasting: 2018 Ember GSM Red Blend
November 20, 2020: TBA - To Be Announced
- Purchase the SIP Kit and join us!
November 27, 2020: THANKSGIVING
No SIP this evening as we all spend time with friends & family giving thanks for our many blessings!
December 4, 2020: Proprietor Kenny Kahn of Blue Rock Vineyard
- Get details and shop the wine we're tasting: 2016 Best Barrels Cabernet Franc
Purchase the SIP Virtual Wine Tasting Kit and Join Us!
'SIP' Virtual Wine Tasting Kit
This Tasting Kit includes wines we will taste with each winery between October 16th and December 4th.