Region: Napa Valley, CA
Watch the interview with Vintner George Noble on the SIP Virtual Wine Tasting series!
With a 6-bottle purchase of Noble Wines 2004 Cabernet Sauvignon you'll receive ONE COMPLIMENTARY lunch with the vintner at Brasswood Estate ($95 value). During this fine wine tasting visit, you'll be treated to an interactive food & wine experience in one of Napa Valley's finest culinary destinations. George Noble will guide you through a vertical tasting of his award winning portfolio featuring wines hand-selected from some of Napa's most acclaimed vineyard lots.
With a case (12 bottle) purchase, choose from:1) TWO COMPLIMENTARY lunches featuring the above offer ($190 value), or
2) A Magnum of 2007 Noble Wines Cabernet Sauvignon. This Library vintage is already sold out in the 750ml bottles ($190 value)!
- Color: opaque brick red
- Aromas: black currants, cedar, spice, toast, wet leaves, tobacco
- Palate: medium/full bodied, soft tannins, well balanced
RegionNapa Valley, CA
AgeabilityAged to perfection and ready to enjoy now or cellar another 3-5 years
Bud break occurred earlier than many vintners could remember and the trend carried forward throughout the growing season. Heat spikes occurred in June and at scattered intervals throughout the summer season. Growers held on as acid balance eventually caught up. Temperatures were steady into one of the earliest harvests in Napa Valley. Grape quality was very good with a crop that was smaller than average.
- AGING TIME: 30 Months in 80% French Oak Barrels (50% new)
- MACERATION: 12 Days
- Noble consistently holds all wines in the cellar for a minimum of 6 years
- Cabernets are smooth, perfectly food-friendly and on par with European first growth estates