Von Holt Wines
Region: Sonoma Coast, CA
With each case (12 bottle) purchase of Von Holt 2013 "Heintz Family Vineyard" Chardonnay, receive:
- A personal, VIP tour and wine tasting with owners Pam and Chris Von Holt at Dogpatch Wineworks. A tasting at this trendy urban tasting room in San Francisco will give you a behind-the-scenes look at how winemakers and producers make and store wine before it arrives on your doorstep.
- All bottles signed by the Von Holts.
- An authentic United States Secret Service cap. Having served in the secret service, Chris Von Holt shares his privileged access to this unique memorabilia.
Next Vintage Announcement:
Those fortunate to have purchased the 2012 know well the sophisticated balance, golden hue and brilliant depth of this wine. We’re not certain how the Von Holt's managed to surpass 2012’s excellence in the 2013, but wait until you taste this wine! Don’t miss out on an extraordinary Chardonnay.
RegionSonoma Coast, Sonoma County, CA
AgeabilityDrink from 2015 to 2021
- Vineyard source - Heintz Family Vineyard
- Aging - Aged in neutral French oak for 10 months