Region: Rutherford, Napa Valley, CA
Greyscale Wines graciously offers an added incentive for all 6 and 12 bottle orders of 2012 Rutherford Cabernet Sauvignon.
- For all 6 bottle purchases receive an additional 5% off the regular price. The added savings will reflect as a credit to your card within 24 hours of purchase.
- For all 12 bottle purchases receive an additional 10% off the regular price. The added savings will appear as a credit to your card within 24 hours.
- Thanksgiving is around the corner. Impress Cabernet Sauvignon lovers with this hidden gem.
- Enjoy a special Angel Bonus Offer from the Greyscale Wines team.
- Only 10 cases available.
- We have a new face at Cellar Angels. Allow us to introduce Shannon Williams, the new Angel Host.
Grown in a famed Rutherford vineyard between Conn Creek Road & the Silverado Trail alongside many high-priced Cabernet Sauvignons exceeding $125, this single vineyard hidden gem gives you all the pleasure for a fraction of the price. The renowned vineyard was first planted in 1895 by Mrs. Thomas Rutherford. With only 10 cases of this under-the-radar treasure available to Cellar Angels' members, the swift will be rewarded.
A lovely wine on appearance with deep shades of garnet, the nose is enlivened by aromas of fresh blackberries and currants along with hints of campfire smoke and that famous Rutherford dust. The palate possesses crushed cranberry and dried herbs along with cinnamon spice and cedar. Well integrated tannins and a moderately long finish conclude the tasting experience.
Reward yourself with a modest purchase and appreciate this wine's evolution over the coming years.
Grapes90% Cabernet Sauvignon; 5% Cabernet Franc; 4% Malbec; 1% Petite Verdot
RegionRutherford AVA, Napa Valley, CA
ProductionOnly 100 cases
AgeabilityA wine from the Rutherford AVA made with such high quality care will age gracefully for another 20 years
- Gold Medal - San Francisco International Wine Competition
- Gold - Critics Challenge
- Gold/92 Points - Beverage Tasting Institute